8 AWG, Green, 100 Marine Rated Battery Cable
- Special electro-tinned, copper strands for increase protection against corrosion.
- Stranding is extremely fl xible for easy routing through marine applications and easier to solder than bare copper.
- Flame retardant, PVC insulation is highly resistant to water, oil, grease, gasoline, and other damaging solvents.
- Can be used on recreational vehicles, automotive & trucks.
- Voltage: Rated at 600 Volts Temperature: Rated at 105°C (221°F) dry and 75°C (167°F) wet.
- Meets UL 1426 specific tions for compliance with ABYC, NMMA, DOT, & Coast Guard requirements
||Marine Rated Battery Cable
||105° C DRY 75° C WET
||UL 1426, ABYC, CGCB