Eaton’s Carbon Steel Adapters Put The Pressure On The Competition With Its 3 In 1 Solution
Eaton’s Carbon Steel Adapters provide a distinct competitive advantage in three key areas:
- Pressure – Higher working pressures when all Eaton fluid conveyance components are used together.
- Performance – Introducing Eaton’s Dura-Kote™ plating which now provides up to 3x more corrosion protection.
- Industry Standards – Eaton’s Carbon Steel Adapters are manufactured in accordance with SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Standards.
Features and benefits of Eaton’s Carbon Steel Adapters
- When Eaton’s Carbon Steel Adapters are used with other Eaton fluid conveyance products, the system can operate at higher pressures compared to SAE. This provides system designers with more flexibility when using Eaton products.
- Eaton’s Dura-KoteTM technology offers up to 1,000 hours of corrosion resistance. This provides longer life, lower maintenance costs, and improved appearance of fluid conveyance products.
- Eaton’s Steel Adapters are manufactured to SAE design criteria. This provides the user with an assurance that products have been rigorously tested and Eaton products, when used together, will provide the optimal performance.
Corrosion Resistance For The Long Haul
Comparison of current Carbon Steel Adapters after 650 hours of exposure to salt spray testing.
In the photos above, carbon steel fluid conveyance products protected with Eaton’s Dura-Kote plating technology resist rust longer than other carbon steel products available today.