Our Commitment to Candidates
We know applying for and taking on a new opportunity at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Hi-Line.
Our hiring process is different at Hi-Line. We want you to know that when you apply, you are going to hear back from us. In fact, throughout the process we strive to make sure a member of our team is in constant communication with you.
Here’s what happens when you apply for a position at Hi-Line.
- Applying: When you apply for a Territory Manager position at Hi-Line, your resume goes into our applicant tracking system. A Corporate Recruiter will then be in contact with you.
- Informational phone call: Once we have reviewed the initial batch of applicants, the top applicants will be selected for an informational phone call about the role with a member of our recruiting team.
- Documentation: Once the informational phone call with a member of our Recruiting Team has been completed, there will be a few documents you will need to complete before a member of our management team will approve for you to move to the next phase in the hiring process which would be a home office interview, located in Dallas, Texas.
- Dallas Review: This Dallas Review takes place at our home office and distribution center, located in Dallas, Texas. We will arrange roundtrip travel and accommodations for your trip to Dallas. You will spend the entire day meeting with our management team, touring our distribution center and learning more about the Hi-Line opportunity.
- Territory Manager Experience (TMX): If selected to move forward in the process, what better way to see if you are going to enjoy being a Territory Manager with Hi-Line than to get to experience it first-hand. You will work a full day with a Territory Manager and a District Sales Manager in a territory close to you. You will be participating in sales and service activities, including cold calling and servicing customers.
- Final Decision: After the TMX, we evaluate each candidate who made it to the TMX, and the hiring team makes a final decision on who an offer of employment will be extended to at that time.
- Offer: Once an offer is made, a start date will be determined contingent upon acceptable pre-employment physical results.
Thank you for considering a career at Hi-line, and we hope this will encourage you to take that leap of faith and send in an application.